- I have a Yarvik TAB10-201. The default launcher is corrupted.
- I can get the tablet onto the recovery screen (Dead Android with red exclamation mark).
- I can't bring up the options menu without volume up and down keys.
- I can see the device in Android Multi Tool, but when doing wipe data, it just restarts back into recovery mode.
- Rockchip does not detect the device for rooting as I can't hold volume up on boot.
- I can see the device running ADB devices (shows as recovery status).
- ADB reboot bootloader just turns the device off.
- fastboot devices returns no devices.
- I have the default ROM for the Yarvik tablet, but unsure how to flash if fastboot is not locating the device.
What other options do I have to recover? I am happy to root or recover. I can't access the OS at all, on boot it just throws errors regarding the launcher.