- I dont know which pre-installed app is auto installing new apps.
But I think its
com.android.system.service(also on few other phones: http://en.miui.com/thread-459132-1-1.html)
- Firewall is not supported for this old OS phone (I think its gingerbread)
- Also No root available for my phone. I also tried all auto rooting apps for android and PC.
- Because its old Android OS, there is no option to disable any pre-installed app.
- I think antivirus is deleting only few harmful apps which are downloaded by pre-installed malware app.
The malware app is downloading apps to a hidden folder (
.sysAndroid/Download) in sd card, I have no threat to my internal memory because its full.
How to make a folder on sd card unwriteable without root or with any trick?
like making a fake folder with same name to stop virus app from saving new apps in folder again(
.sysAndroid or Download)
Or any other method?