I'm starting a wiki to compile a short list of browsers, apps, extensions, etc. that allow users to easily link or bookmark webpages between their PC and phone. This is ultimately just a "best apps" question, so answers should be made CW. I placed an answer below. Any other suggestions are appreciated!
If you're running Android 4.0+, just use Google Chrome both on PC and Android, and associate it with the same Google account. This allows you to sync your browsers so that you can see open tabs from both locations on all devices. You can even have multiple PCs/OSs synced, just use the same Google account.
"Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your phone or tablet. Pick up right where you left off."
- if the user selects the share option, then GTalkSMS is presented as option
- if you open a http(s) URL without having a default App set, GTalkSMS will be presented as option besides your installed browsers
Note: According to the FAQ I have to disclose that I am involved into GtalkSMS. GTalkSMS is an open source GPL licensed Android app. Everyone can contribute.
If you have a Delicious account here is an Android app which links up to it.
These are all the ones I've used.
- Chrome sync (current open tabs and bookmarks, chrome with chrome for android)
- Firefox sync (current open tabs and bookmarks, firefox with firefox beta)
- Opera link (bookmarks only, opera with opera mini)
- Pocket (bookmarklet/share with)
One way (desktop to phone only):
- Chrome to phone
- Fox to phone
You can always use social bookmarking and sync with your existing bookmarks. Look into Papaly for easy to use user interface. Just as long as you have the internet on your Android devices, you'll be able to look at all your bookmarks anywhere.