I have unlocked bootloader of my moto g3 6.0.1 and have installed the twrp recovery too but unable to boot into recovery mode. every time I make an attempt to open the twrp it shows no command on my device. I have tried many tWRP files... but can't complete the process.
To properly flash TWRP on a Moto G 2015:
1) Unlock the bootloader via Moto's official process
2) Copy the latest TWRP image from official TWRP.me site to your platform-tools directory if in Windows, or to your home directory if in Linux
3) Open a terminal window with administration/root privileges and navigate to the location of your twrp image file
4) In the terminal enter
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img (replace twrp.img with the actual filename from twrp.me)
5) DO NOT REBOOT - Immediately start Recovery, TWRP should start
6) When TWRP starts, it will prompt you "Keep System Read Only" then Swipe to Allow Modification
Do Not Install
8) The device will reboot and TWRP should load and will be "set" as your recovery from now on.
Note, although it is not essential, I do recommend performing a complete backup BEFORE flashing TWRP... TWRP can be booted without modifying the existing recovery or filesystem. Use the command
fastboot boot twrp.img and select 'Do Not Modify` then perform a full backup to the SD card and archive it for future use if needed.