Since a few weeks, my phone is behaving strangely, it works OK in airplane mode but when the network is on i get several of the following symptoms:
- the phone becomes partially unresponsive, i experience freezes, lags
- apps like twitter often crash and are very slow
- the phone reboots by itself
- the battery usage becomes very high (emptying a fully charged phone within the hour)
- the phone overheats
I have also noticed that when networking is on the battery charging indicator is stopping and starting alternatively (like 1-2 secs work, 1-2 secs frozen). This does not happen when airplane mode is on (indicator progress is fluid).
How do i troubleshoot this problem? Are there some diag tools i could use or logs i could check?
What i have tried so far:
- install all app updates (but i have trouble doing that as google play works erraticaly)
- reset cache & davik partitions from the cm menu
- clear the cache of twitter & google play
- delete google play history
- Galaxy Note 1 - N7000
- CyanogenMod 11-20160815-NIGHTLY-n7000
- Android 4.4.4
- Band version: N7000XXLT3
EDIT: This is not linked to a ROM update (last ROM update was 9 months ago and the trouble started about 1 month ago).