This is the same BLU Life One X as in Cannot get into recovery mode from boot-loop on BLU phone:
I followed the instructions and flashed the phone with
I am still in a boot loop, but less predictable:
- It shows 0%
- BLU/Bold Like Us
- Android is starting/optimizing app AAA of BBB
- Android is starting/starting apps
- Select language
- Checking connection
- (Sometimes) updating software
- (Sometimes) starting the cellular service
- Enter email/password of the account to which the android was synced
At any point in the above, the phone may go dark and restart. I never managed to finish typing the Google account password. At some point, it also asked for a WiFi password, it no longer does and, apparently, can connect to my hotspot.
Recovery still does not work:
- Pressed Power + Volume Up + Volume Down.
- Got two teeny lines: Recovery Mode: Volume Up and Factory Mode: Volume Down.
- No matter what I press, the screen goes dark and nothing happens (boot cycles).