I have two mobile phones:
- Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 with SIM card
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005
I would like to
- connect them with Bluetooth,
- start my phone calls from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 remotely through Bluetooth,
- the voice should go through Bluetooth to Samsung Galaxy S3, using its SIM card to make the phone call.
There is a remote Bluetooth sim solution named rSAP (Bluetooth Remote SIM Access Profile), which is used to remotely connect to car mobile.
But the developer of the app said, it will not work for the task I need:
I don't think you will find a solution for your use case. It may be possible to do it by using the "Handsfree" Bluetooth profile but I doubt that the Android programming interfaces make a Handsfree client possible. You will most probably have to create your own Android firmware, e.g. based on LineageOS.
Is this possible to solve in some other way?