I am using Micromax tablet for the last 4 years. As internal memory had become full, I removed many apps. Still same was the problem. I thought by factory res-setting the tablet, the problem would go away. Even after factory reset, it shows internal memory is full even after factory reset . What should be done?
You might do
Hard Reset that will help you. Sometimes
Normal Reset Does not work.
- First of all switch off the device by pressing the Power button.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept the option "reboot system now". Well done!
This will surely help you. otherwise, your hard disk might get somehow corrupted.