Today, after installing custom firmware into my Huawei Y6PRO it shows only boot (bootloop), and I went to fastboot mode, and by mistake turn on lock on bootloader :( so now I can't go into recovery mode, nothing happens when I click pawer + volume up / volume down or both:( any advise how to fix it?:(
I've just read the specs and it appears that this phone model is powered by a Mediatek chip (MT6735P), so the SD card method won't work. We'll need a computer for that.
Assuming you have a Windows or Linux computer:
- Download the firmware from this site
- Download SP Flashtool here
- Only required by Windows: Download MTK CDC, VCOM drivers here (Needed for the device to be detected by the computer as android preloader)
To start, unzip the firmware, SP Flashtool and (on Windows) install the drivers.
Now open Flashtool then click on Scatter-download. Browse to the firmware folder that you unzipped. Select a text file (
MTxxxx_Android_scatter). Some files should load into SP Flashtool.
Important: Unselect the Preloader (Flashing the Preloader may permanently kill your phone).
Now click on Download (green arrow) then power off the phone (leave battery inside), connect the USB cable (Windows should install drivers).
Once USB cable is connected, the flashing process should start automatically. Wait till the end.
A big green check mark should pop. You're done.
Edit: Another download link: http://consumer.huawei.com/np/support/products/downloads/detail/y6-pro-np.htm?id=87066
Edit 2: Contrary to what I said before, the SD card method can be used on this model too. Follow this link get the files and a step by step guide. This site seems to have many ads, be careful and download only flashing files.
Update 3 SD Card method:
- Unzip the firmware file
- You'll find a folder labeled
- Plug the SD Card into the computer (use an adapter)
- Copy that folder into the root of the SD card put back in the phone
- Now hold volume up + volume down and briefly touch the power button.
- The flashing process should start automatically