Recently i factory reset my LG Tribute HD. As soon as setup compleated. I got a message from a random number. Any clue what this is? It reminds me if stagefright.
Wild guess: It's an encoded message from a terrorism organization telling about a scheduled event :)
Serious Analysis: Call your carrier support for more information. This looks like some internal information (metadata) that accidentally leaked out. I made this guess because that message
- Uses colon for field separator (very common in Unix systems)
- Contains a time stamp (1496949959776 is
19:25:59.776, Jun 8, 2017 UTC)
- Contains a Base64-encoded data, which gives a 20-byte nonsense after decoding
- Contains an unused number from Seville, Ohio
- Contains a 32-character code in an unknown format
If you don't want to dig too deep or you're not so curious, then you can safely ignore it.