Alright so I'm sure this is something that people ask a lot, but mine seems to be some sort of super weird case of "heck you I don't wanna mate with your laptop."
My Galaxy just will not connect to my laptop no matter what I do. I'm starting to think maybe it's just an issue with my laptop but idk how it could be.
The big things I've tried so far
- Using Developer Mode to enable USB debugging.
- Dialing *#0808# in order to select MTP
- Connecting my phone to my laptop through Bluetooth
Some important things to note
- When I pull down my phone's notification bar, there is no selection for Connect or whatever.
- I have tried to restart my phone after making changes.
- My computer doesn't recognize my phone as a bluetooth or connect device (but can pick up my boyfriend's phone as bluetooth)
I really don't know what to do. I just want to move photos onto my computer but nothing I'm finding online is helping at all. Is there any setting in my computer that I can change in order to fix this? I've tried doing every small and big method I can find online for the past month or so.