I have the following use case:
- Make photo with Android phone
- Use that photo in a web application in Chrome, in my PC, by clicking on the button "attach file" which opens a file browser.
I want to avoid being force to send anything anywhere. I just want to click the "attach file" button in the web page and be able to select the photo that I just made with my phone.
Currently my workflow is a nightmare:
- Make photo
- Send it from my phone with WhatsApp, on a chat with myself
- Go to my computer, to the https://web.whatsapp.com tab
- Open the chat with myself
- Download the photo to my computer
- Go to the webpage where I want to access the photo.
Instead of WhatsApp I could use email or any other sharing mechanism. It would still be a pita.
I have sync setup in my Chrome for Android, so that passwords and so on are automatically shared. Can I do something similar with photos?