Summary My cousin passed away last week and my aunt is asking me to unlock his Samsung Edge S7. He had the fingerprint scanner enabled but his phone hasn't been unlocked for more than 24 hours so it requires the pattern to be entered. I've tried several of the patterns and I've also tried both Samsung find my phone and Googles device manager. Neither of them allow me to unlock the device. They only allow me to lock the device.
- How can I bypass the pattern code?
- How can I figure out what pattern my cousin set his phone too?
- Can I flash a custom recovery partition to have root access?
- Can I root the phone without access to the phones internals?
- Are there any other options?