I'm trying to switch from a windows mobile to android. My main problem is moving contacts which are saved on windows mobile in an outlook account.
Therefore i tried to download and configure outlook on Android, but have no luck on entering the user credentials.
The following happens:
- I enter the email (which does NOT end in '@outlook.com', i used a normal mail address to sign in at outlook which works with outlook on windows 10, windows mobile and web).
- I enter the password.
- After entering the password the outlook app authenticates on android and gives a message, that the server configuration is updated, and i need to re-enter password.
- I reenter the password.
- I'm asked if the application is allowed to access outlook and answer yes.
- Password question step 2 appears. From this moment step 2-5 are endless loops.
What i've tried so far:
- Delete the app cache
- Delete the app, reinstall it from play store
Both did not work, same behaviour as before occurred.
I have tried to enter another outlook account ending with outlook.com - only one time password was needed and everything works - but as this is not the account with contacts it is not so useful.
So how can i enter my main outlook address to outlook? Or is there another way to get windows phone contacts to android?