I have the LG G5 for about a year now. Today, my phone get into fastboot mode, I haven't done anything. Now, I tried all the tutorials in youtube, and removed battery, even downloaded ADB and tried the fastboot reboot command. Nothing worked.
It always show the same message:
Welcome to Fastboot Mode for bootloader unlock:
Please check 'Enable OEM unlock' in Developer options
1) Read Device ID fastboot oem device-id
2) Write Unlock Key fastboot flash unlock unlock.bin
3) Check bootloader is unlocked fastboot gevtar unlocked
How to exit fastboot mode
1) Press the Power button for 10 secs to turn off the device
2) Use 'fastboot reboot' command if the fastboot is available
I tried the HOW TO exit already. Even talked to the LG Service, they told me to send it to them. Any Ideas how the problem can be solved otherwise ?