How can I reduce the minimum call volume while using a headset on Android? I am using a Moto G5 Plus, but I am searching generally for all models a way to adjust in-call volume beyond the default constraints. Thank you!
Call Volume is too loud on minimum setting, and obviously dangerous above 50%. Music Volume is excellent and extremely low at minimum level.
- Moto G5 Plus
- Purchased from Motorola directly on 2017-07-09
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Build number NPNS25.137-35-5
Additional detail and request from manufacturer at Minimum Call Volume Too High and Loud with Headset or Headphones - Moto G5 Plus - Lenovo Community
Here is what I have tried so far,
- Multiple high quality headphones
- Sony MDR-V6
- Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic
- Safe mode - Long press power, followed by Long press on "Power off" dialog box.
- Skype Calls - Problem is the same, even in Skype, which relies on the same "Call" volume slider.
Alternative Phones with same calls, headphones, no issues.
- iPhone 6
- Nexus 5x with Android 7.1.2
Apps which do not work:
With options which look like they will work:
- DSP Manager
Without options which look like they will work:
- Fine Volume Control V2
- Volume Control +
- Audio Concert
- Music Volume EQ + Bass Booster
Additional Related Problems: See lenovo post as I am unable to post additional links with current reputation. Minimum Call Volume Too High and Loud with Headset or Headphones - Moto G5 Plus - Lenovo Community
Considering additional hardware to solve: Koss VC20 Volume Control - https://www.amazon.com/Koss-155954-VC20-Volume-Control/dp/B00001P4XH
Thanks for any help!