I recently applied the Android Nougat 7.1.1 update to my partner's Wileyfox Swift. This update replaced Cyanogen with a more stock install. Since the update, mobile data no longer works. Symptoms:
- In the status menu, it says "Emergency Calls Only", but the phone can in fact make calls and send texts as normal.
- In Systems > SIM cards, it shows the SIM card for Three UK ('3') installed in slot 1.
- Under "Preferred SIM for", it says "Mobile data: Selection required", but this item is greyed out so no selection can be made. (For Calls and SMS messages, it correctly shows that the '3' SIM is selected.
- In Settings > Data usage, under '3' it shows that mobile data is enabled.
- In Settings > Mobile network settings > APNs, it shows the '3 UK' APN selected. APN details are as specified on the three.co.uk website.
- In Settings > About phone > Status > SIM Status, it shows the network (3), Signal strength (-73 dBm 20 asu), Mobile network type (HSPA), Service status (In service), Mobile network status (disconnected) and My phone number (Unknown).
I have tried rebooting, as well as booting without sim then rebooting with.
What could be preventing mobile data from working after an update to 7.1.1?