These are the details:
- I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.5 (805)
- I can use other wifi networks since the issue started, but I can't use the one at home.
- I can go online but it disconnects automatically after a few seconds. Page directs me directly to google and there isn't any sign in prompt there
- Nobody else is having the same problem that I have
These are the remedies that I've tried:
- Obvious reset of router/phone, I've even restored the router to default and reconfigured it again but still didn't work
- Changed wifi setting from dhcp to static but still didn't work.
- Cleared cache data but still didn't work.
- For your information, my data plan is unlimited.
I hope anyone can suggest something that I haven't tried before, thank you.