- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 Wi-Fi (SM-T320 or mondrianwifiue)
- Rooted with cf auto root using superSu v2.82
- custom recovery TWRP 3.1.1-0
- Android version stock 4.4.2
- Kernel version 3.4.0-4441590
Within android OS the tablet randomly crashes and then bootloops when disconnected from the charger. Intrestingly though during the bootloop sometimes the screen flickers before shutting down and rebooting.
The bootloop stops after being shutdown for a while or if the charger get's plugged into the tablet.
Oddly however, when booted into the custom recovery TWRP there is no issue. Even if entering TWRP during the bootloop. The bootloop stop until trying to boot back into the system.
I suspect the battery connection is the culprit but I do not know why there is no issues within TWRP.
Does this look like a software issue or a hardware issue?