I've been using Google Photos backup and sync for years without problem until yesterday. It is stuck on "Getting ready to back up" for a day instead of "Backup complete". Any suggestions how to resolve? I can't tell which photo it's stuck trying to sync, I don't see the "circular arrows" on any of the photos.
I've already tried:
- Restarting the phone
- Force stop the app
- Clear app cache
- Clear app data
- Free up space (delete device photos that are already in the cloud)
- Remove active Google account from Google Photos and re-adding it.
- Verified that I am running latest version of Google Photos app.
- Verified that I still have 16 GB left in my Google storage.
I am using:
- Google Nexus 6P
- Android 7.1.2
- Google Photos v 188.8.131.52082928 (updated on Sep 1, 2017)
- Upload size: Original
- Wifi only (does not have SIM card)