I'll be taking a long car trip, and I'd like to be able to control video playback on an Android device in the back of the vehicle from the front of the vehicle.
- 2 devices
- Player device that will be playing the videos. Should run Android and can be a phone or a tablet.
- Control device to control playback on the player device
- Solution should not require physical interaction with the player device
- Solution should work without internet connectivity on all devices
- Solution should not require a 3rd device of any kind (e.g. wireless hotspot)
- Solution should maximize battery life on the player device (for example, I think streaming from the control device to the player device would use more battery than if the videos were stored on the player device)