I just did a factory reset on my Android phone (LG G4). I skipped the "Restore apps" menu during the initial setup. I can't find this menu item anywhere on my phone. Is it still possible to restore apps after I left initial setup screen?
That looks like the initial Setup Wizard. Possibly related/duplicate: Trigger Setup Wizard at next boot using command-line– Andrew T. ♦Oct 12, 2021 at 4:24
Have you tried this solution?
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- If using Tab view, tap Menu > List view.
- Scroll to DEVICE and then tap Backup & reset.
- Under LG BACKUP, tap Restore from backup.
- Locate and tap the backup.
- Tap Start to begin the restore. This may take several minutes.
- After the restore completes, tap Done.
- The phone reboots to complete the restore.
It lists "Google Drive" as a backup storage but it found no backups. Sep 20, 2017 at 13:21
Where the backup was stored? SD card or GDrive? It allows you to restore from different sources except gdrive?– TechSechSep 20, 2017 at 14:47
I did not back up anything manually. The initial setup screen gives you the option to restore apps. I skipped this process and this is what I'd like to run now. Sep 22, 2017 at 7:53
Are you sure that a backup was made? By the way, it may be possible that you can perform the app restore only during the initial configuration, like in iOS when using Move to iOS.– TechSechSep 23, 2017 at 12:02