I just did a factory reset on my Android phone (LG G4). I skipped the "Restore apps" menu during the initial setup. I can't find this menu item anywhere on my phone. Is it still possible to restore apps after I left initial setup screen?
Have you tried this solution?
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- If using Tab view, tap Menu > List view.
- Scroll to DEVICE and then tap Backup & reset.
- Under LG BACKUP, tap Restore from backup.
- Locate and tap the backup.
- Tap Start to begin the restore. This may take several minutes.
- After the restore completes, tap Done.
- The phone reboots to complete the restore.
protected by Community♦ Dec 12 '18 at 20:58
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?