I just did a factory reset on my Android phone (LG G4). I skipped the "Restore apps" menu during the initial setup. I can't find this menu item anywhere on my phone. Is it still possible to restore apps after I left initial setup screen?
Have you tried this solution?
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- If using Tab view, tap Menu > List view.
- Scroll to DEVICE and then tap Backup & reset.
- Under LG BACKUP, tap Restore from backup.
- Locate and tap the backup.
- Tap Start to begin the restore. This may take several minutes.
- After the restore completes, tap Done.
- The phone reboots to complete the restore.