I am new to Android "internals". I am looking for a way to change some settings on my device, just by using ADB, with debug mode enabled, without having root on my phone (warranty issues taken seriously).
The settings I am trying to change are:
- Turn ON/OFF the unknown sources.
- Add specified app to device administrators and remove it at any time.
- Allow / disallow notifications for specific apps.
- Optimize / do not optimize battery usage for specific apps.
- Give / take screen capture permissions for specific apps.
- Enable / disable google scan feature.
Unfortunately I am not a Java programmer, but, if there isn't a way to do the things above with
adb but there is a chance to automate these tasks by using an app, I will try to do it. I just need some directions here. Thanks.