From one day to the other, my LG magna phone suddenly started stuttering a lot. Several problems are occurring, and all of them had their onset at same time:
- Many apps stopped working, and don't even start or are stuck in white-screens when I start them: Google play store, Google Inbox, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Facebook Lite, 9Gag, Instagram.
- Lag on input: when I type, my key touches have some delay in being recognized. For instance, type "Pizza restaurants" on internet, and the word "Pizza" types normally, but then image freezes, and suddenly the entire word "restaurants" is recognized.
- Apps misbehaving: some other apps do not work properly, which is the case of the Weather app (also by google?) that never lets me change location - "Unable to show locations".
- Phone stuttering: upon watching youtube or other videos, every 10-20 seconds there are like 2-3 seconds frozen video, followed by a "rushed" catch up of those frozen frames.
- Phone became quite slow suddenly.
- Google Play Store doesn't open.
I have not installed anything. I have already tried:
- Rebooting many times;
- Cleaning cache/stored data of Google Play store, Google services, etc. Note that now I cannot clean stored data of Google Play store as the screen becomes white when I press "Manage space".
- Cleaning cache of phone by going to Device storage.
- Airplane mode.
The only thing left to do is factory reset, but maybe you can give me any suggestions before I resort to it?
Phone became a brick...
Thanks in advance