Using my Android Acer mobile phone, I created and titled a list of Google Images under my Chrome account. How can I share this with others?
You can share photos, videos, albums, and movies, with anyone, even if they don't use the Google Photos app.
Share to your contacts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Sharing.
- At the top, tap Create Create.
- Choose photos to share, then tap Next.
- At the top, tap Type a name, phone number, or email.
- Select people to share with. If you're part of a family on Google with at least 2 other people, select Family group to share with your family members.
- Tap Done. You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
Send a link or share to other apps
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app Photos.
- Tap the photo, album, or movie to share.
- Tap Share Share.
- Select another app to share or send someone a link. You can also enter or select a name, phone number, or email address.
Source: Google Photos Help