I want to run a script after booting from a Android TV box (Xiaomi Mi Box)
I tried a lot but nothing works. Is there any option to 'activate' an
You could go with automation to accomplish this.
Profile (or Trigger)
Create a Profile which allows triggering of the Task after boot:
- Go to Profiles Tab and click the "+"
- Event ➡ System ➡ Device Boot
- Tap back to exit from this window
You will notice as soon exit, you will be prompted to link this to a Task
- Scroll all the way up the Task list select "New Task + "
- You can name this Task anything (optional).
- Click "+" to add new Action
- Code ➡ Run Shell [ Command (
enter script command) , Tick "Use Root" if it needs root]
- Tap back to exit from this task
Explanation: Soon after boot, your predefined script will be executed by Tasker