I will explain the issue in sequence
- I was running custom ROM on my Nexus 5.
- One day the device was stuck in flying colour dot animation and never came out of that
- I went to recovery mode and cleaned the cache but there was no change
- I did a complete factory restore. Nothing got resolved (The USB debugging option got disabled during this :( )
- I again tried to go to recovery mode. Suddenly TWRP started asking password for decryption. I don't remember enabling encryption and setting a password. I don't even have a screen lock. I trided "default_password" which didn't help.
- I press cancel , which redirected to this screen
- I selected install option and went to this screen. There was nothing displayed
- I pressed back and selected ADB sideload and selected clean cache, which also failed with these messages
Please suggest a solution for this