Is there a fix for the Google Nexus 6p Stuck In Boot Mode on Google Screen issue?
A couple days after I got an Android OTA update for Nougat from Google, the phone got switched off and it’s not switching on itself. When I try to start the phone, only the Google Logo appears for 5 seconds and then disappears and repeats the same.
The Google logo flashes as if to start up, going black and repeating. Have tried holding on/off for varying times – won’t turn on or off. Tried Reboot Reloader – starts flashing Google again Tried Recovery mode – starts flashing Google again. I have Taken the phone off the charger and I am Past the warranty period.
When I try:
- Turn off the phone
- Hold the volume down button and Power button simultaneously until the device switches on.
- You should see “Start” with an arrow
- Tap volume down twice and the power button to enter Recovery Mode
- Hold the power button then press and release the volume up button
- Use the volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
- Choose “Yes – erase all data” with the power button
I get an error