I have followed all instructions to unlock my Huawei bootloader, until the last instruction in the command prompt.
Some maybe useful information:
- My computer runs windows 10
- My phone is a Huawei Honor 6x (title)
- I am using a charging cable to connect my phone to my computer
What I did so far:
- Registered a Huawei account, and got my access code
- Turned on USB debugging
- Connected my phone and computer with a charging cable
- Ran adb and fastboot
- Opened Windows Powershell (I couldn't find command in the adb folder) and typed the following commands:
- adb reboot bootlader
- fastboot oem unlock 2**************1
Also, my phone should say "unlocked", but it still says "locked".
Any ideas on why the command is not allowed?