This is not duplicate of other questions. I've been struggling with this issue for last 3 weeks and have contacted Google over chat, forums and other avenues too without any luck.
I moved from USA to India and now some of the apps can't be downloaded due to payments profile being in USA with an active Google Domains subscription.
So far I've tried following steps -
- Went to payments.google.com and created another profile with India as country. Now I can see two payment profiles as USA and India.
- Added credit cards etc so that it's a valid one
- Went to Apps > Play Store and cleared cache and data. Removed my google account and restarted my phone to add Google account again.
- Can't delete my cc info from USA payments profile due to active Google Domains subscription. Tried cancelling it, but it takes me to Domains billing page which again asks me to go back to payments page to cancel. So kind of catch 22 situation here.
- Unless I cancel Google Domains subscription, can't close my USA payments profile.
- Went to Google play to purchase something and it doesn't allow me to buy anything with India card, so other solution to at least reach 'Accept & Buy' stage can't be done.
I'm stuck with USA google play store now and would appreciate any help to change country so as to get to useful apps.