I was playing around trying out some new stuff with my Lenovo Yoga tab and locked it. There is an old Google account on it, but I can't remember it.
I've tried so many things:
- I've tried to factory reset it, but it's still locked.
- I've tried to flash TWRP in the hope to do something more, but unlocking my tab in a locked state isn't allowed.
- I was able to follow this tutorial to minute 9:08. But the option "Email and password" is not there anymore. I guess they patched it with 6.0.1.
- I tried to flash a stock ROM or TWRP with LenovoDownloader(QcomDLoader). The stock ROM file is:
Lenovo_Yoga_Tablet_3_YT3-X90L_ENG_S200028_1609230146. Even it's a German device, this file was the only one I could find. But the LenovoDownloader won't recognize my device. The windows stay white with no entries. I guess I installed the correct driver for this device and Windows recognizes them as a removable device if I plug it in via USB.
- I've tried to use
fastboot boot oem unlock. But these commands aren't working in a locked state.
- With a trick, I could open the Settings and be full of hope to activate the developer options to set USB debugging to active. But these developer options aren't available either with this "user".
- There is an APK for showing the "Email and password" interface. I could install it, but it force closes right after starting it.
- I've tried several tools to bypass this FRP: WinDroid Toolkit, D-G Unlocker, Realterm, but NOTHING.
What could I do further?
Specs for the device:
- Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro (YT3-X90L)