I have updated my Whatsapp to the latest version (2.18.46) but it crashes as soon as I open it. I don't get any."Whatsapp has stopped working" message.
Here's what happens:
1) I click the icon.
2) White screen opens, notification bar turns whatsapp green
3) White screen suddenly disappears and I am left with the previous screen.
I don't think instance of whatsapp is running as I don't get any notifications also. All the messages remain undelivered.
Things I have done:
1) Restarted the phone.
2) Checked network - both Wifi, 3g
3) Removed battery, inserted it again, charged till 100%.
4) Force killed whatsapp
5) Uninstall - reinstall whatsapp.
I don't know what's happening. My OS is Lollipop (5.1) Cyanogen. Everything was working fine it messed up after update