I was having CWM recovery with custom ROM "CyanogenMod" and recently I flashed "LineageOS" successfully but I noticed that phone internal storage is being occupied by previous ROM files and folders so I tried to delete everything to have a phone in clean condition with only "LineageOS" files. By mistake I format /boot, /system, /data, /cache and /sdcard and after that I reboot to system.
Weird Stage: (don't know if its soft brick or hard brick)
:( At this stage, my phone stuck at Samsung logo with no access to recovery mode and download mode. I tried
- Volume up + home + power = No recovery mode and just Samsung logo
- Volume down + home + power = No download mode and stuck at warning screen with a yellow triangle but pressing volume up is not entering to download mode
:( Also, phone is not detected by Odin or ADB in PC with having correct Samsung USB drivers and also tried Kies but phone is not recognized by pc at all.
I tried some solutions like
- flashing debrick.img into SD card and try to boot with it but no success
- pulled off the battery for many hours and after putting it back have no success to access download mode
- Tried with different USB cables and different OS like Windows 8, 7 on different PC
With the help of @esQmo_
I just found that Volume up button is not working and thats the whole reason why Recovery and Download mode are not accessible. Can I do something directly from SD card to boot into recovery or download etc?