I am checking the wifi roaming behaviour of android os, for this test my setup like this:
- I have two APs (T1 and T2) having same SSID, channel and security configuration.
- I am using Xiomi mi A1 phone with oreo 8.0 for testing roaming.
- I connected my phone to first AP T1 and continuously moving towards T2, after some distance my phone disconnected from T1 and connected to 2nd AP T2.
- Am using wifi-analyser app for checking the RSSI values of AP.
my question is:
- At what RSSI value phone starts background scan?
- What is absolute difference between the RSSI of the two AP's for roaming?
Anyone knows this behaviour please share your answer.