I have a Samsung S7 Edge (its a refurbished model). Everything works fine besides for making calls over the network... I can ring, and receive calls but when the connection is established we both cannot hear each other.
I have debugged by:
- Using whatsapp to make a call (works) - which proves the microphone/speaker both work.
- Used a different network sim (doesn't work).
- Tried ringing the other person (doesn't work).
- Tried receiving the call (doesn't work).
- SMS works (sending and receiving).
What can I do to fix this problem?