So here is what happened in this order:
- I unlocked the phone with an bootloader unlocking tool.
- I booted the phone into fastboot.
- I flashed an image of TWRP and rebooted.
- When the phone loaded TWRP, the screen display is upsidedown. Complete 180. The touch sensors are the correct direction, so nothing is lined up.
- I tried to flash the Stock.img and it loaded back into TWRP.
- I tried resetting the phone to factory default from TWRP and it loaded back into TWRP.
- I tried clicking on lots of buttons, and probably broke something terribly, but because I panicked, I stopped keeping track of my steps.
- ADB now says that my phone is running in "recovery" so I don't know if I still have options.
Do I need to find a different stock image? I didn't have time to make one before this all happened, so I would need a download. Do I have any options? I know that being in TWRP means that the phone isn't BRICKED, but I am just about knowledged out, so its bricked to me. :/ help?