My device has Android 7.0. I believe my device is affected with some malware.
- Pop up ads in the middle of the screen. When I click on the close button, it starts downloading random apps.
- Sometimes uninstall UI appears to be changed and when it says "Uninstall successful", I click the OK button and it starts downloading random apps.
- I uninstall suspected apps, but somehow it comes back.
- Even if I uninstall suspected apps, it still shows me ads.
I've turned off unknown sources, but somehow it still gets installed.
- Clock (there are two apps named clock)
I don't want to reset my phone except as a last resort. How else can I remove the malware when uninstalling doesn't work?