UPDATE: It stopped happening after the latest OS (and launcher) update - to Android 8
Why does my SIM Toolkit icon is
The second one appeared not so long ago, and it never happened before (I have the phone for more than a year and a half).
There wasn't an OS update when it happened, or something I can think might affect, and there's only place for one SIM in that device.
- It happens only in that launcher.
- Reboot or re-inserting the SIM does not change it.
- Clearing launcher app cache doesn't help.
- I don't want to clear the app data, because I'll probably lose the organization of the apps.
- It appears only once in the app list in the settings.
Device details: LG G5, Android 7.0, stock ROM, no root
Launcher: Home & app drawer (By LG)