Up until a couple of hours ago I have been able to view my internal storage and SD storage on my phone when I connect it to my computer via USB. I simply swipe down on my phone, click USB for file transfer and select "transfer file." Since formatting the SD card I can view my SD card storage but NOT my internal. Should I still be able to see the internal storage after I do that?
Other than formatting the SD card, there are a few things that I did to my phone since being able to view internal storage:
1) I moved some apps to the SD card
2) I activated/enabled developer options (sorry I did that) but nothing is changed, that I know of
3) I cleared the settings storage cache (not data)
4) Some apps updated but I don't know which ones, I didn't pay attention to the notification
I'm not sure which, if any, of these things would cause me to no longer be able to view my internal storage.
- restarting my phone
- unplugging and replugging the usb cable
- restarting my computer (which also updated)
- uninstalling the device driver (I did not get the checkbox option to delete driver but I did get this warning letting me know that I was uninstalling the device from my system and I continued with the uninstall)