I recently installed LineageOS 14.1 x86 (Android 7.1.2), and have been having issues downloading with the default browser.
Every download starts working, but then fails at around ≈30-35%. I have:
- Checked connection. All downloads were happening on a reliable 4/4 bar Wi-Fi connection.
- Retried downloading. Same issue.
- Tried a different file. Still, the same issue.
- Downloaded an app from the Google Play Store (since it uses the Download Manager as well). It works just fine.
- Used an app with a built-in download manager (Google Chrome). Successfully downloads the files I was having troubles with.
Is there some way I can make the built-in browser properly download files?