I have a problem with my Huawei Ascend P7
The cell phone connects perfectly to WiFi but I have several problems related to this:
- Repeatedly asks me to "Log in WiFi network".
- Certainly, it connects to the internet, but only for a few moments, the speed of the connection goes down until it is constantly lost (for long periods of time).
EDIT: Well, I tried connecting in my cousin's WiFi and worked, now I know that the issue happens only in my WiFi
- This problem does not happen when I connect to a HotSpot, or a public network (which asks me to login)
- My router works perfectly.
- Update the ROM (officially) to Lollipop 5.1.1
"Strange" things that happen in this case
- The notification of "start session in wifi network" appears for a few seconds, and then disappears.
Once I was able to open the notification, I could even "log in" to my Wi-Fi network with Google Sites, but nothing happened
- The problem suddenly appeared, I do not know when it happened.
- Change to static IP.
- Check the "Wireless" section of my router
- Reset my phone.
- Wipe data
I hope to find help to solve this problem, this is the only phone that I will have for a long time (that's why I updated it)
Of course, thank you.