I'm using a Samsung Galaxy J3 with Android 7. Here's what I did to print the PDF from Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome app and go to a website I want to save
- Go to : Menu, Share ..., Print. (It defaults to Save as PDF and shows the preview.)
- Click the yellow circle to Save PDF. (It goes to "Save to", showing My Files > Internal Storage)
- Click into the Download folder.
- Click "DONE"
Just to be sure, repeat steps 1-4 and see that the file is now in the Download folder. But now,
- Open My Files app
- Click "Downloads". The file doesn't show up. Same problem in other apps.
How can I open the printed PDF from other apps?