I have a broken display which belongs to my friend. The mobile can power on but the display is still blank. I need to enable USB debugging to recover the data. While doing so there are these following .
- USB debugging is not enabled
- Bootloader is locked
- Mobile has a password (pin or character password)
- Devevoper options may not be turned on (cant tell now)
- Devices is not detected via ADB or Fastboot
- Cant go into the recovery or Fastboot mode
- Device is not rooted
- Custom Recovery not installed
- No SD Card slot
➜ ~ git:(master) ✗ adb devices List of devices attached ➜ ~ git:(master) ✗ fastboot devices ➜ ~ git:(master) ✗
What I have tried?
- Tried Odin and SP Flash tool (Mobile not detected)
- Tried to enter the recovery and fastboot (No use)
- Tried ADB in a variety of OS (Win 10, Manjaro, Backbox, Win 7)
So is there any way to enable USB debugging in that device? Or any way of recovering the data. Any small lead that can make this device accessible via a computer is really helpful.
Note: How this differs from other similar questions:
Those devices that have this similar problem atleast have USB debugging enabled in the first place. Some can still go to recovery where as I cant. Some have SD card support this phone lacks it.
- Manufacturer : Micromax
- Model No. : A350
- Root Status : Not rooted
- Bricked Status : No
- Boot Status : Boots
- Recovery : Stock
- USB debugging : Not enabled
- Bootloader : Locked
- Phone Lock : Password or Pin
- Display Status : Blank black screen
- USB OTG : Supported
- SD Card Support : No