I booted TWRP 3.2.3-0 using fastboot, then followed #5 unlocking fastboot to install it permanently on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 cause of the problematic anti-rollback from Xiaomi. Next, I installed the LineageOS zip. It shows the LineageOS boot animation but then nothing happens. Even after waiting more than 1h it doesn't boot.
Things I tried yet without success:
- 20181016, 20181003 and 20180926 LineageOS builds
- Factory reset using TWRP
- Advanced TWRP wipe with data, system, cache and dalvik cache
- Disabled the installing of TWRP app after flashing
- Deleted dalvin cache after flashing before rebooting
- Flashing using adb sideload
- Install LineageOS together with corresponding OpenGAPS Zip
- Waiting ~20min in boot animation, force shutdown and start manually
- MoKee booted shortly after the first try without google apps
Preparation for flashing
Before flashing, I used AIDA64 with the stock MUI ROM to make sure that the codename match:
whyred image is correct, which matches the information I read before buying that the global version is equal to Pro, where official LineageOS builds can be installed.