Note: I have researched this online, but none of the answers seem to work.
Currently, my honor 6X does not make any alarm sound. Obviously, this can lead to some predictable problems. I've made sure of the following:
- My volume, ringer, alarm, and calls are all turned to max.
- My regular volume works perfectly
- I am using the default clock app
- I deleted all my alarms and tried again, to no avail
- My phone was restarted (I do not want to do a factory restart unless that is the only possible solution)
- The alarm pops up, but has no sound
- I gave clock priority over other apps and gave it all the permissions possible
- I've tried different alarm sounds and reset it to the default
- I have turned off Bluetooth
- I have cleared all other apps
- I have turned off the Android given task manager
- I have no other clock apps
- Although, my phone is rooted, but for over a year now, and have only encountered this problem very recently, so I think I can cross that off my list.
I am completely lost now on what to do, I have basically tried everything possible. So how in the world can I get this to work? Any opinion or idea would be greatly appreciated