I have 3 android devices synced to the same Google account:
- OnePlus One running Lineage OS 15.1 (up to date, not currently rooted)
- NVidia SHIELD Tablet K1
- OnePlus 3T - new, in factory reset state
I am trying to move all of my apps and data from the
One to the
3T. Google Drive on the
One shows under "Backups" (text translated from Spanish w/best guesses from context, etc):
- Backup from A0001 - today at 21:49
- Backup from NVidia SHIELD Tablet K1 - today at 10:57
However, booting the
3T, setting up the SIM, Wifi, and copying Google account information over using "Set up my device", entering account password, skipping "share my data" questions gets me eventually to the restore screen, which shows only the
K1 backup to restore from.
How can I fully restore from my
One to the
3T? I estimate reinstalling all of my apps (from 3 sources - Play store, F-Droid, and Humble Bundle) and getting data syncing working and synced for my personal data to take at least 5 hours, and would not include call data, chrome tabs, game saves, etc - so anything faster than that is fair game. I have set up
ADB for my
One and used it for file transfers a number of times, and can probably set it up for the 3T, so
ADB is fair game.
Edit: currently open tabs on this issue (might save some time):
- How to manually restore Call Log from adb backup on OnePlus One? (SMS already restored)
- Why is my Android not restoring the app data from its Google Drive backup?
- Restore apps from backup on Google Drive
- https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/get-all-your-data-onto-your-new-android-phone-0183525/ (most useful from google search results page 1 for various searches