Standard Android OS load process looks like (from docs):
- BootROM (starts with 'on' button)
- Zygote+Dalvik VM
- System services
But I have a difficulties understanding load process preparing flashing (how I met it flashing Galaxy Tab and MTK cellphone ROMs)
Could you help me to find a position for those tools on this diagram:
1) The code that show logo (or battery charge in percents when power cable is on) and respond to USB (when phone is off but battery is inside) ? Where it is ? It should be postioned before Boot ROM - but how you name it?
2) who are responsible for handle "on + volumne down" to switch to "bootload" menu ? BootRom or Bootloader?
3) "preloader" how it is positioned there? (I'm not sure that I understand what preloader is).
4) Twrp ? fastboot ? odin3 does they replace Dalvik or run over it? twrp by itself look like full OS.