I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 with a 4GB Kingston microSD.
This microSD has only a few files (that I can remember) - visible both in PC and in file manager (default app) in the smartphone:
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 5.iso (1.6 GB - for PPSSPP Emulator).
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 5.cso (1.5 GB - for PPSSPP Emulator).
- Folder "DIR" - 0 files in it.
- Folder "Music" - 73 .mp3 files.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories.iso (495 mb - for ePSXe Emulator).
In previous ocassions, the PPSSPP emulator didn't read the .ISO file (and I though it was the .ISO file), so, I compress the .ISO file in a .CSO file which I read in formus that is recongized by the PPSSPP emulator, however, the .CSO file was also not recognized and the app freezes.
Trying discarging both files, I used the emulator in my PC and all works well, so, I decided to move all my Music "73 .mp3 files" to the "microSD". After the music files where there, I use the default music player, but most of the files (when trying to play "random") says: not supported and skips until it finds a .mp3 file "apparentely" not corrupted or ends playing abruptly.
Even some .mp3 files plays for a few minutes, ends abruptly and search other random .mp3 file.
What have I tried?
- Scan for viruses the microSD.
- Download from other sites the ISO files.
- Format the microSD "via the available option in the Samsung Galaxy and vía PC (right click > Format device)".
- Following this answer I downloaded (SD Card Formatter 5.0.1), but the formatting process failed for both format options (quick and overwrite).
For me, it this weird how this microSD can corrupt files (most of them) and not others. Also, my goal is use the microSD for storage games that I can use with the PPSSPP emulator "mostly, Yu-Gi-Oh! games".
I'll replace my microSD, but, before to do that, I want to know:
- Is there a way to activate a log file in Android for check wheter are files corrupted or missing?
- What resources or what else can I do for save the 4GB microSD for use as I intend to do?