Shortly ago, my J7 Prime stopped recognizing my fingerprint.
When I go to Settings -> Lock screen and security -> Fingerprint Scanner I get
An error has occurred with the fingerprint sensor. If this message appears repeatedly, restart your device.
I tried a few options I found, and none worked:
- Going into Safe Mode. The same error appears. Plus, almost all my widgets in the home screen disappeared, so I had to redo it.
- Settings -> Apps -> Three dots -> Show system apps -> Fingerprint -> Clear Data . The cache was already empty. Rebooting.
- Logging off and into my Samsung account.
- Developer options (this was already enabled) -> OEM unlock -> Enable. Reboot. Developer options -> OEM unlock -> Disable, and Developer options -> Disable.
What I did not (and I cannot) try:
- Rooting my phone (it is a corporate device).
- Resetting my phone (same).
What can I do to fix the problem? (other than taking it to the IT dept.)